Sunday, April 18, 2010

Number 20

For my 1st environmental portrait for my portraiture class I got to photograph one of my good friends, Patrick Tafua. I met Patrick Spring Quarter of sophomore year in Bromley Hall. Far from home, friends and family back in Cali - we soon embraced Patrick when he moved in with Travis, our friend. With a great personality, sense of humor and of course his good looks - we all were very happy to have him join our circle of friends. While we don't all see one another a lot, we still keep up with one another. Watching Patrick succeed on and off the field at OU has been awesome and going to the football games became much more fun once we had a favorite person to root for. Mallorie, my roommate and one of my best friends, took a portrait of him his sophomore year here in the stands before he was a truly established player on the team. It just made sense to finish up Tafua's football photos on the field in all his gear and glory - one last time. Here are the two photos I submitted for class. Love you, Johnny Tsunami.

Peace. Love. Happiness.

-rso-







No comments: