Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And America's Next Top Model is... Jenna Scho!!!

For my "Formal Portrait" assignment I wanted to work with someone fun. You can't get much more fun than my good pal Jenna Schoenefeld. Jenna and I have been friends since freshman year and we both worked on "Trailerpark" together as the set photogs. When I told Jenna I had to do an in studio portrait she was super kind enough to not only give me her time but she also came prepared with make-up and multiple outfits! I honestly had such a hard time picking just TWO photos to turn in for class. The first two in the blog post are the ones I did turn in. The rest are just some (of the many) that I took of Jenna that I really liked and thought were fun. Also, here is the caption for the photos: "Jenna Schoenefeld, 22, poses in the Siegfred Studio for a portrait, Tuesday, April 20, 2010. Schoenefeld is a majoring in photojournalism. She is fluent in french and aspires to one day be a contestant on America's Next Top Model."

Peace. Love. Happiness.

-rso-






















































































































































































No comments: