Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Percolator"

I photographed the 12th Annual Awards Celebration for the Sarasota County Arts Council a few nights back for work and had a lot of fun doing so. The Sarasota Ballet performed a popular piece, choreographed by Kate Walsh Honea, and I got some really neat shots of the coffee shop themed ballet (and I love coffee shops!). I could not get many straight on shots since there were tons of people who would have smacked me upside the head for being in their way, but I did manage to manuver myself in such a way that I did get shots i'm pretty proud of. I love to shoot live theater and performances, especially ones that are filled with colorful costumes, bright lights and amazing talent. Here are a bunch of the shots I took of "Percolator".

Peace. Love. Happiness.

-rso-

1 comment:

Thomas O'Hara said...

gorgeous photos, kiddo.
love...dad