Monday, August 9, 2010

Boston

This past weekend I finally made it to see my oldest and one of my best friends, Wendy DeBaptiste. I even lucked out and got lunch with a high school buddy of mine, Emily Miller. Boston is a great city and I had not been there since I was a very little girl so it was exciting to be there as a 22-yeaar-old. Newbury Ave. was to die for and we had tons of great food and even some amazing cupcakes! I have been bad about updating my blog, but it always seems like I am too busy or too exhausted to do so. Anyway, here are a few pics from the weekend.

P.S. THANK YOU TO WENDY FOR LETTING ME STAY WITH HER AND FOR EMILY FOR THE DIRECTIONS TO THE AIRPORT!!!

-rso-

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I had such a great time with you, Rach! Come back and have some cupcakes soon - or maybe I will come visit you at your NEW JOB!