Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HELLO 2010! Ok, so I'm a little late on all that...

Winter Quarter has begun at O.U. and luckily the weather has been much better than last winter. I keep thinking about how bitter cold the weather was when I was working with everyone on "Trailerpark" last year. Now I can't even complain if it does get chilly out because I'm usually not out for very long anyway.

To all of those who I owe pix to, I promise they are coming. Life has been crazy (and still is a bit) and the group of DVDs I bought were all worthless and would not burn. Stellar, I know. So trust me, I have not flaked out. :-)

My classes this quarter are fascinating (well, minus Media Law). I have some great teachers and have made new friends and of course spending an enormous amount of time at Donkey. I haven't picked my camera up much yet this quarter except to shoot the Walk for the Homeless. Once again, they had a huge turn out and it was a great success. I am glad that they were able to get so many people involved, raise a bunch of money, and have a nice day to actually have the walk. In the years I have shot it, it has ALWAYS been freezing out. Nice to have a break from the teen temps and snow.

Here are a few pics from the walk and I will be reporting in on more news soon! :-)

Peace. Love. Happiness.
-rso-




No comments: